It is the desire of every men/women to have well maintained butt .Standing in front of full size mirror wearing new clothes and staring your un-toned buttock really embarrassing you? Do you really want to reduce your butts at home? Well with this article I would like to share the best exercise and diet plan .Combination of exercises and healthy food is must to reduce the buttocks.
This is true that; there is no magical or shortcut way of reducing the butts but proper dedication on following exercises and healthy or weight loss diet plan can help to reduce the fat of specific areas of body.
1. Glute Press:
Start on your hands and knees. While balancing on one leg, flex the other foot and press the heel toward the ceiling. Imagine you’re balancing a glass of water on that raised heel to help you keep it level.
- When your thigh is just past parallel to the ground, lower your leg back to a neutral position without letting it touch the ground.
- Try for 12 on each side, and work up to three sets.
- Stand with your feet hip width apart and push your hips back so that your weight goes into your heels.
- Squat down into a 90 degree angle. Stand back up while still pressing down on your heels.
- Try and push your butt back as far as you can, while keeping your feet planted and your shoulders back.
- Try not to lean forward! Do 2 sets of 20 reps.
3. Hip Extension Exercise:
- Lie down on your stomach on your bed or a bench with your hips on the edge of the bed and your feet and legs hanging freely over the edge.
- Use the muscles of your butt and your thighs to lift both legs at the same time until they are at the same level of your hips.
- From this position lift one leg higher than the other and begin alternating the leg that is higher in a motion similar to a flutter kick when swimming.
- Repeat 20 times.
4. The Bridge-Up:
- Lay on your back with your knees bent and your feet planted firmly on the floor.
- Press your hips up to the ceiling and squeeze those glutes, much like you would while doing a gymnastics bridge.
- Slowly lower your hips back to the floor and repeat as many times as you can.
- This is serious ab, butt, and leg toning.
5. Outer Thigh Lifts:
- Lie down on your right side. Bend your right elbow and lean on it to prop your upper body up slightly.
- Support your head with your hand, keep your hips aligned, your abs tight and bend your left leg at a 45 degree angle in front of you.
- Place your left palm flat on the floor, in front of your chest, to have a better balance and support.
- Keep your left leg straight and slowly lift it up, just above the head level. Hold for 1 second, while squeezing your outer thigh muscles.
- Then bring your leg back down, without touching the bottom foot. Do 30 repetitions.
- Then lie on your other side and do the same number of exercises with your right leg.
- Exhale as you lift your leg and inhale as you lower it down.
6. Side Stepping:
- Stand between two stable benches or platforms of equal height.
- Step up onto each bench or platform without turning toward the bench, so you are doing a sideways step.
- Return to the middle starting position each time before stepping up to the other side.
7. Heel Beats:
Lie on your stomach with your forehead on your hands. Your legs are together, straight underneath you.
- Lift your abdominal muscles away from the mat. Feel your spine lengthen.
- Turn your legs out very slightly at the hip. Draw the inner thighs together and keep the heels as tight as you can.
- Keep your abs lifted as you draw the legs up in the air off the mat. Lengthen them as straight as you can.
- Quickly beat your heels together and apart.
- Do 20 beats. Rest and repeat.
8. Pulse Squatting:
It should be noted legs to the width of the hips , the toes turned outward and arms out in front of you. As crouches, keep the buttocks and abs tight. The back has to be straight and knees in line with toes.
- Hold this position and raise and lower the ass as if you are bouncing.
- Rebound 15 times and return to the starting position.
- Click 3sets with 15 repetitions. Use weights to get a deeper stretch.