Are you having a hard time trying to fit into the dress you bought last year? Is Tummy Fat giving you trouble sleeping? If the answer is yes, then you may want to implement some changes in your lifestyle to address it. Tummy Fat can result in negative effects to your health if it is not addressed at the right time. For sure, belly fat does not look good on you aesthetically. But the more important reason for you to address it is its long-term effect to your health. You should also want to read this article on why you may not be losing belly fat.
Arguably the best way to lose Tummy Fat is exercising. If you are really serious about losing weight, you may need to put in an hour of exercise in your everyday routine to target and reduce Tummy Fat . There are some great fat burning ab-exercises and in our article we’ll show you 10 simple exercises you can do at home and reduce your Tummy Fat naturally.
Tummy Fat Loss Workouts That Works Best:
1) Rolling Plank Exercise:
The rolling plank exercise is another popular exercise that will work great on your lower back, hip and abdomen areas.
How To Do:
- Take your position on the floor or a mat in such a way that your knees and elbows are resting on the ground.
- You need to look forward so that your neck is aligned with your spine.
- Now lift the knees up so that you support your legs now on your toes.
- Now contract your knees and keep it in this plank pose for about 30 seconds. Make sure that you breathe normally during this routine.
- Now move to and fro for the next half a minute to constitute a rolling plank exercise.
There is no better exercise that you can think of to reduce belly fat than crunches. It will help you to easily burn stomach fat and if this exercise is coupled with a proper diet intake, then you can see effective results in quick time.
How To Do:
- Lie flat on your back on a mat. Bent your knees with your feet touching the ground.
- Now place your hands just behind your head.
- Take a deep breath and lift your upper body off the floor. You need to exhale when you are lifting your body.
- When you bring your body back to its original position you need to inhale. Once you come up you need to exhale.
- Do this for 10 times and then repeat for two or three more sets.
3) Twist Crunches:
This exercise routine is very similar to crunch exercise and here you will have to rotate your shoulder in the direction of the other shoulder.
How To Do:
- Lie down on the mat with your hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees and make sure that the feet do not touch the ground.
- Now move your upper body towards your knees like the crunch exercise. But, here you will have to make sure that you twist your right shoulder towards your left and the left torso must be on the ground.
- Repeat the same way on the other side. Here, you lift your left shoulder towards the right with the right torso resting on the ground.
- Repeat the same procedure for 10 to 12 times.
4) Vertical Leg Crunch:
How To Do:
- Lie with your back on the mat or the floor. Extend both your legs towards the ceiling and make sure that you cross one knee over the other.
- Now repeat the same what you have done in the crunch exercise.
- Breathe in when you lift and cross the knees and breathe out when you move your upper body towards your knees.
- Repeat this vertical crunch exercise for 10 to 15 times for three consecutive sets.
5) Lunge Twist:
If you are a beginner trying to work your belly to remove its excess fat, then you should first try out the lunge twist exercise.
How To Do:
- Move your left foot forward and bend your left knee. You will feel the hamstring stretch on your right leg.
- Now lift your hands parallel to the ground and make sure that they are in front of you.
- Take a big step forward with your left leg and sit down as if you are sitting on a chair. Your right leg should be positioned backwards and you must use your toes to support your right leg.
- Make sure that your upper body and the spine are in the upright position to perform perfect lunges.
- Now perform the same lunge exercise on the other leg.
- Repeat this for 15 times.