This Exercise Is More Efficient Than 1000 Abs: Spend 60 Seconds a Day Doing This Exercise And In Just One Month Your Abdomen Is Going To Become Flat
Having a flat stomach and defined abs is very attractive and a dream of every person. However, this is achieved with hard and regular exercises and proper diet. Many people usually do sit-ups, which can be quite challenging and irritating. Luckily, there is another exercise which is far more effective than the sit-ups. The following exercise will help you lose the excess fat and tone the abdomen.
The Most Powerful Exercise for Abdomen
This exercise is known as a plank. It is a static exercise, which distributes the weight on the toes and the hands only. The body is kept in a straight line throughout the whole exercise. If you perform this powerful exercise for 10 minutes 3 times a week, you will get the desired results. Moreover, it will relieve you from back pain and improve the posture.
Instructions for a Starting Position
The most important thing when it comes to this exercise is to get into the right position. This can be done by following these steps:
- Stretch your arms as much as possible and press the palms to the floor.
- Moreover, stretch the neck and keep the balance.
- This exercise involves the abs and the leg muscles. Hence, you should also feel tension in the leg muscles.
- Set your body in a straight line from head to toe.
- You should inhale and exhale evenly throughout the whole exercise.
Instructions for a Proper Plank
- Start by pressing the knees and the hands on the floor. Make sure your wrists are in line with the shoulders and your head is 30 inches apart from the floor.
- Next, outstretch the legs backward and bend the toes.
- Tighten the stomach muscles for 20-60 seconds. Start with 20 seconds and over time, increase to 60 seconds.
- Finish the exercise by sitting on the heels and bending the knees.
Benefits of Doing Plank
By doing this exercise regularly, it won’t only strengthen and tone the abdomen, but it will also:
- improve core definition and performance
- decrease the risk of injury in the back and spinal column
- improve your posture
- boost the mood
- speed up the metabolism
- improve the balance
- enhance the mental health