Everyone knows what body part Kim Kardashian is most famous for—but not everyone knows how to get it. Today, we’re going to show you how to get a butt like Kim’s without surgery or a drastic change in your diet. Just follow along with fitness trainer Rebecca-Louise as she leads you through the Kim Kardashian butt workout, and watch the pounds fall off.
Traditional Bridge Exercise
- On your mat, lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Be sure and keep your feet underneath your knees, not in front. Plant your palms by each side, face down.
- Raise your hips up to the ceiling, tensing your abs and squeezing your butt as you do. You should be making a long diagonal line with your body, from shoulders to knees.
- Hold for a few seconds, making sure your spine doesn’t round and your hips don’t sag. Keep your abs and butt muscles engaged.
- Lower down to the ground; this is considered one rep.
Circuit One: Goblet Squat
- Stand with your feet wider than shoulder width with toes pointed slightly out. Hold your dumbbell at chest level with both hands. Keeping your back flat, push your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor and your elbows touch your knees.
- With your weight focused in your heels, push yourself up to the starting position.
- Do 15 reps.
It’s time to get nice and comfortable in the squatted position. The reason: Lowering into a squat and staying there helps improve stability and strength while preventing injury.
How to: The set-up and lowering part of this move is just like the bodyweight squat, but things start to change once we reach the bottom. Instead of standing back up, sink into that squat and hold it (a). Keep all of the weight in your heels, while driving the knees and hips open (b). Be sure to maintain and upright body position with your chest up, shoulders back and down, and core engaged. Sets: 4, Reps: 5 pausing 30 seconds at the bottom of each rep.