There are so many excuses we come up with every day just not to do something that we are envious of other people doing. For example, exercising and getting yourself back in shape. How many times did you wish you had that perfect body, but you just do not have enough of time or means to afford it? Do not worry you are not the only one; there are dozens of people like that.
When you decide to research the issue, you come with a pretty interesting and quite obvious fact – people do not work out due to two reasons: they are lazy, or they do not have a proper workout plan at hand. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can help you with if the root of all of your problems is your own laziness, but with a suitable workout routine – that is something we can manage to come up with.
To tell you the truth, we have something in mind already. This is partially workout plan and partially a challenge. All that you are going to need is a desire to get fit within one month, and some quite efforts involve as for the time – there is not that much time required because the challenge involves three exercises only. They are only three, but they can help you work your entire body out. How great is that? We think it is pretty awesome and we rush to share this challenge with you. Do you think you are strong enough to win over your laziness and head for that dream body of yours?
- Keep your upper body straight, with your shoulders back and relaxed and chin up (pick a point to stare at in front of you so you don’t keep looking down). Always engage your core.
- Step forward with one leg, lowering your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-degree angle. Make sure your front knee is directly above your ankle, not pushed out too far, and make sure your other knee doesn’t touch the floor. Keep the weight in your heels as you push back up to the starting position
- Start standing with your feet wider than shoulder width. With your back slightly arched, push your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor and your elbows touch your knees.
- With your weight focused in your heels, push yourself up to the starting position.
- Come into plank position with your arms and legs straight, shoulders above the wrists.
- Take a breath in, and as you exhale, bend your elbows out to the sides and lower your chest toward the ground. Stop as soon as your shoulders are in line with your elbows. Inhale to straighten the arms. This counts as one rep.
- If this is too difficult, do this exercise with your knees on the floor.