Often our body requires cleaning for good self-awareness and functionality. For this, many are turning to cleansing diets. They help you cleanse your body of toxin. There are a variety of such diets and methods. You can use diets based on fruits and vegetables, but sometimes this can lead to not very pleasant consequences. If you have a hormonal imbalance then this is not for you. I suggest you to try the positive properties of the clearing soups.
Soups are an excellent choice for cleaning the body of toxins. With the use of soups, your body will acquire essential fats and amino acids, stimulate metabolism and immunity. Vegetable soups are especially useful because they contain complex carbohydrates. Some of the soups relieve inflammation, reduce the weight and slow the aging process.
How to do it right
Cleaning soups lasts from one to three days, in a day you need to eat 5-6 soups. It’s best to start cleansing with vegetable soups that contain a large number of useful foods. Do not forget to drink water, this is not an integral part of your diet. Prepare the soup in advance so it does not take you much time and so that you can at any time eat a bowl of soup.
Any book of recipes is full of healthy and tasty soups. Add spices to the soup: turmeric, cinnamon, garlic, ginger. Do not be afraid to experiment, because you do not know until you try.
VEGGIE DETOX SOUP RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh grated ginger*
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh grated turmeric *
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste (optional)
- 2-3 cups of thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can of cannelleni beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 cups water (or 4 cups vegetable broth + 4 cups water)
- Small bunch of swiss chard, stemmed and cut into thin ribbons (or any leafy greens you have)
- 2 zucchinis, chopped Juice from
- 1/2 of a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste