To get sexier, thinner thighs is one of the biggest goals for many women, including celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez, Minka Kelly and Sofia Vergara.
The workout offered in this article is composed of 4 perfect exercises for your thighs. All you need for performing it is your own body. It challenges your thighs from every angle.
How to do it: All exercises can be done as one quick, calorie-torching routine, or they are simply implemented into your regular fitness program. The exercises are repeated as many times as possible with good form for 60 seconds on each side.
Follow the next exercises
This workout to burn leg fat contains 4 exercises that you’ll do for 20 seconds each with no rest in between. Do the entire workout to burn thigh fat 3-4 times through to burn out the legs if you are looking to lose leg fat.
Here are the thigh fat burn exercises in this workout to burn leg fat:
1) Tuck Jumps (20 secs)
Start with feet close together and hands by your side.
• Bend knees slightly with arms at a 45-degree angle.
• Driving arms, push off with both feet to jump forward. Land softly on your forefoot in an athletic position.
• Quickly jump backwards.
• As soon as you land, explode into a tuck jump using your arms to drive you upward. Keep knees pulled into your chest.
2) Jump Rope (20 secs)
- Start with a jump rope warmup.
- Go through circuit one, which focuses on your abs.
- Repeat the jump rope warmup, only this time it will serve as your cardio segment.
- Go through circuit two, which is all about the legs.
- Repeat the jump rope cardio segment one more time.
3) Curtsy Lunge Jumps (20 secs)
4) 180 Turns (20 secs)