Cucumbers are various nutrients and skin lightening compounds that lighten the stretch marks. It provides a lot of moisture that leads to growth of new cells that repair the cracked skin.
- Take the smaller cucumber and cut in into slices.
- Take one slice and rub it slowly over the stretch marks for 5 minutes.
- Take a new slice and cover your marks with it. Let it stay for 15 minutes, till then have some rest.
- Remove the cucumber slice and wash your cracked skin with warm water.
Avocado also provides a lot of moisture to skin, hence extracts of avocado are widely used in moisturizing creams.
- To prepare a natural stretch marks removal cream make a paste of avocado. Now apply it to skin and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Remove it using warm water.
Follow this technique daily to get rid of stretch marks naturally.
Aloe vera Gel
Aloe vera gel is rich in anti oxidants, moisture, vitamins and has powerful healing properties that help to treat stretch marks, wrinkles and various other skin problems.
- Apply aloevera gel to your stretch marks and let it dry for 15 minutes.
Potato contains starch, vitamins, minerals and skin lighting enzymes which makes it one of the best remedy for removing stretch marks.
- Crush one potato and extract its juice or cut in into big slices.
- Apply the juice or gently rub slice to your effected skin.
- I Let it remain for fifteen minutes and then rinse it.
Allow the skin to absorb the nutrients from potato so that it speeds up the process of healing stretch marks.
Honey and Lemon
Honey and lemon juice treatment is also very effective to get rid of stretch marks.
- Add few drops of lemon juice to honey and cover your cracked skin with it.
- Give time to skin so that it absorbs complete moisture, vitamin C and other compounds.
Follow this process daily and within weeks your stretch marks will start fading.