Loss of hair can be a major reason for loss of self confidence. No or less hair makes people very conscious about their looks. And nowadays, hair fall or appearance of bald patches is not just limited to hereditary factors, increasing stress levels and improper nutrition are also contributing to the same.
So, if you are facing the same problem and are looking for real and natural solutions for hair fall and bald patches, we get you effective home remedies that will help fight these problems.
Fenugreek has been used to treat hair fall since ages in many parts of the world. Even you can use this spice for growing hair.
- Fenugreek seeds – 2-3 tablespoons
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in the water for 24 hours.
- Strain and use the water to rinse hair.
- Do not immediately was hair with normal water. Let this water be there for at least 3 hours
- After 3 hours, wash your hair with lukewarm water (never use hot water on your hair)
- Repeat this daily for at a month to see your hair gaining strength and volume.
Amla (Indian gooseberry) is considered an enriching source for hair growth.
- Take some pieces of dried amla and boil them in coconut oil, boil till the oil turns black in color.
- Cool it and store it in a bottle. Before washing your hair, massage your scalp with this oil and leave it for 30-40 minutes.
- Wash it off thoroughly with warm water and a mild shampoo.
- Use this method frequently to prevent hair loss.
Tired of your dandruff and hair fall? Try Neem, a natural antiseptic and anti-bacterial agent, which helps in treating the scalp and hair problem without any side effect.
Boil 2 cups of water and add a handful of neem leaves in the boiling water.
Leave till the water turns into greenish color.
Use the neem water after the last rinse of your hair wash.
This will keep your hair and scalp healthy.
Egg is full of protein sulfur, zinc, selenium, iron and phosphorus etc. Due to this essential nutrients it helps to strengthens the root of the hair and stop hair loss.
- Mix egg with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Massage your scalp and hair with this egg oil.
- Keep it for 15 minutes and wash it with cool water.
5. Aloe vera:
Aloe vera is not just a miracle product for your skin, but has amazing properties that boost hair growth too.
- All you need to do is slit open an Aloe Vera leaf into two and scrape out the gel from it.
- Apply this gel on your scalp and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Thereafter, wash your hair with normal water and say hello to denser looking, softer and smoother hair.
Follow this twice a week.
6. Sage and Apple Cider Vinegar:
A combination of sage and apple cider vinegar can be your best friend when it comes to stimulating healthy hair growth and slowing hair loss. These two ingredients should only be applied to brown or black hair, as they tend to darken lighter hair colors.
- 1 tablespoon of sage (10 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (30 ml)
- Heat the water until it comes to a boil and add the tablespoon of sage.
- Let this simmer for 10 minutes before removing from heat and letting it steep for another five minutes.
- Stir in the three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Apply this liquid throughout your hair and scalp and allow it to dry naturally (don’t rinse).
Onions are a source of sulfur, which stimulates circulation to the scalp and promotes hair growth. They also contain antibacterial agents that fight microorganisms causing hair loss and other problems, like dandruff and are useful as one of the easiest remedies for hair loss.
- 1 onion
- Put an onion in your juicer or a blender to obtain the juice.
- Massage your scalp with the onion juice and leave it on for around 30 minutes.
- It’s important to remember that onions have a very strong smell, which is why you should rinse well and shampoo after the time is up.
- Repeat this procedure two to three times a week.
8. Oil Massage:
Massaging your scalp reduces hair loss, increases blood flow to hair follicles, conditions your scalp, and strengthens the root to grow properly and quickly. This process reduces stress and promotes relaxation. This also prevents dandruff, allowing hair to grow healthy, smooth, and shiny.
- Rosemary oil – 5 drops
- Carrot oil – 3 drops
- Geranium oil – 3 drops
- Jojoba oil – 6 drops
- Apple cider vinegar – 15 ml
- Rosewater – 50 ml
- Water (distilled) – 50 ml
- Mix the above-mentioned ingredients and shake well.
- Wash hair with shampoo and dry partially.
- Apply a few drops of this mixture to towel-dried hair and massage.
- Refrigerate the remaining mixture in an airtight container.
- Shake the bottle before using next time.
- Repeat regularly for best results.