Usually when women turn 40 they are staring to lose their motivation for doing a lot of things including working out and visiting the gym. Although their wish to look firm and sexy still remains, they are just simply giving up the gym, without knowing that they can maintain a well-shaped and attractive body even without a gym membership. There are plenty of fitness programs that may be performed at home and help the women over 40s to gain a perfect body. It is very important to know to choose correctly among those workouts that are offered to you. Do not allow to yourself to lose hours and hours to exercises that will give you noticeable results on your body.
The following article will introduce to you a simple workout that is designed for women in their 40s. What is most important is that this workout has helped many of the women to keep their bodies into a healthy and good shape. The same is not requiring any special equipment, which means that it may be performed at home anytime you want, during the day. The workout is consisted of 5 exercises. It is very important to perform each of the exercises correctly on a day-to-day basis in a period of two months. Only as that you will achieve unrecognizable results.
Following are the detailed instructions of each exercise.
- Start the exercise by bringing your body into a kneeling position and use your forearms for a body support.
- Next, raise your right leg and drive the same to the back. Make sure that the same is extended completely.
- Try to stay into this position for around 10 seconds and then you may return your knee at the starting position.
- Make sure that the same is not touching the floor.
- Make several repetitions of the exercise, then switch legs, and repeat the same movements with the opposite leg too.
- Start the exercise by laying down on you back.
- Your arms need to be placed by your sides and the hands need to be in a flat position on the ground.
- Bend you knees and bring your feet on a distance same as the shoulders. As you are maintaining your back in a straight position, raise your hips off the floor.
- Try to stay into this position for few seconds. Then you may bring your body in the starting position.
- Start the exercise by standing on your feet.
- They need to be on a distance same as the shoulders. Make sure that your chest is in a straight positon and up.
- Drive your hands in front of you and extend them as much as you can.
- Then bend your knees lightly and drive your hips to the back so that you may bring your body in a position as it is going to sit on a chair.
- At this point the thighs need to be parallel with the floor and your knees need to be placed over your ankles.
- Try to stay into this position for several seconds. Then you may return your body into the starting position.
- Make 20 repetitions of the exercise.
- Start the exercise by laying down on the right side of your body.
- Drive your right hand behind your head and bend your knees.
- Raise your right knee and try to hold your feet together.
- Try to stay into this position for few seconds and then you may lower your leg so that you will bring your body into the starting position.
- Make 10 repetitions of the exercise, then change the side, and perform the same movements with the opposite side for additional 10 times.
- Start the exercise by standing on both your feet.
- The same need to be on a distance same as the shoulders.
- Drive your hands on the hips and make a step to the front with one f your legs.
- Next you will have to flex your knees to a point where your rear knee will nearly touch the floor. Afterwards, drive your body to the back.
- Alternate legs and make 20 repetitions of the exercise.