Legs! Who doesn’t want a pair of perfectly formed and shapely legs? You can show them off almost any time of day or place unlike the chest area or the abs (if you have them!). Luscious legs are an easy way to look fabulous, without seemingly trying. The perfect pair of legs requires a low body fat percentage (you need cardio and diet for that) and muscle for shapeliness. The bad news is, to get a pair of perfect pins you do have to put in the work. The good news is; Here below shows some Most Effective Exercises for Slim Legs.
Exercises for Slim Legs:
1. Pencil Side Leg:
How to do it:
- Stand with your hands on your hips and your feet together. From this position, soften your left knee and lift your right knee straight out to the side, and lower it to nearly touch your toes to the ground.
- Pulse back up two times. On the last pulse, touch just your right toes to the ground, transfer your weight to the right leg, and bring your left toes to meet your right toes, keeping your heels off the ground the whole time.
- Next, step back out with your left foot, and bring your right foot to meet your left to complete one rep.
2. Kneeling Roundhouse Kick:
How to do it:
- Start kneeling on all fours (on carpet or a mat) with your arms extended under your shoulders and knees bent under your hips.
- Lift your left knee off the floor, bending your left heel in closer to your body.
- Next, lift left knee (keeping it bent) straight out to the side of your body, trying to bring it up to hip height.
- From here, extend your leg straight out, pointing your toe, shin and shoelaces facing forward.
- Bend knee back in and lower it down, almost to the floor (but not touching).
- Repeat 15 times on the left, 15 times on the right.