What if over the next 7 days you can get a lifted booty? Just seven days, and all you need to do is commit to 3 butt exercises.
No expensive equipment or complicated requirements.
This quick 7 day booty challenge will help to lift your booty and firm it up!
You’re going to learn this simple but effective challenge that is designed to help you tone your booty and lift it as fast as possible.
And guess what? There are no squats!
Not every butt exercise routine need to have squat. Sometimes you can change it up as you want to keep your muscles guessing.
Bear in mind that for you to get maximum results you will have to make some changes to your diet for the next seven days.
That’s why later on in the guide you will be provided with a list of some of the top super foods that will help grow your glutes.
One of the reasons why we created this 7 day challenge is because we get a lot of requests from our readers such as:
“How to lift your butt in one week?”
“I want to perk up my butt in 7 days, what should I do?”
“I want a no-squat bigger butt workout routine”
Well, today your requests will be answered with this post as we will go in details about the 3 butt workouts that you will be doing to provide you with the maximum and fastest results as possible.
Also we’ll go into the food aspect of it as that is very critical for you to see results.
OK let’s go right into the workouts!
1. Leg Dips
Doing this workout will target your glutes and your thighs at the same time.
Honestly, you’re going to feel the tension in your legs and glutes when performing this move.
But that’s why you will get quicker results. The more tension in your muscles is the more they’ll repair and grow.
How to do it
- Stand up with both hands on your waist.
- Now bend over 30° and only standing on your right foot with your left foot kick back into the air behind you.
- Slowly lower your body until you feel the tension in your right leg. Hold for one second.
- Now push your body back up into the starting position.
- Do the required amount of sets listed on the chart.
2. Twisted lunges
This one is similar to curtsy lunges, the only difference is you will maintain one position.
This is a very effective move to activate your glutes because of the pulsating motion that you will be creating.
How to do it
- Stand up straight but this time with your right foot in front of the left foot.
- Now slowly bend your left leg to form a 90 degree angle.
- Hold the position for one second then push your body back up to the original position while keeping your feet in place.
- Do the required amount of sets as listed on the chart.
3. Knee up bridges
This is very similar to the standard bridge exercise. The difference is that you’ll be using one foot to support your hip movement.
How to do it
- Lie down on your back with your hands at your side.
- Now brace your hips with your left foot on the ground while your right leg is lifted in the air.
- Hold the position for one second and then slowly lower your right foot back to the starting position.
- Do the required amount of reps listed on the charts for that specific day.
THE 7 DAY BUTT CHALLENGE CALENDAR
Source : www.femniqe.com