Bat wings, jiggly or flabby arms.
These are just some of the names given to the extra fat under the arms.
It’s one of the reasons why some women are afraid to wear sleeveless tops.
But all of that can be changed.
Just like any part of the body that fat lodges, with consistent work and dedication it can become a thing of the past.
Spot reduction is impossible so you have to take a total body approach.
That being said, there are some specific exercises that are just too good not to do when it comes on to arm fat.
This 6 minute arm flab workout is going to absolutely start toning and sculpt those arms and upper body.
The 6 minute arm flab workout overview
It just has 3 powerful upper body workouts that will burn calories and tone your muscles.
Only one of the workouts will require a pair of dumbbells ranging from size 10 to 15 pounds.
The other 2 will be bodyweight exercises.
You should rest 15 seconds in between sets. The time for each workout will be shown on the chart below.
So let’s get right into it!🏁
1. Chest press pulse
This is a workout that is surprisingly uncommon.
But it’s one of the perfect upper body workout for women. Especially, beginners when targeting the upper body.
Even if you’re advanced, you will feel it all over your upper body when performing this workout.
It will hit the triceps really hard, even chest and shoulder areas.
How to do it
- Lie face down on the ground as if you’re about to perform a push-up.
- Both palms should be flat on the ground ready to push your upper body upwards.
- Now you’re going to do exactly that, perform a push-up while your lower body remains on the ground.
- Hold position B for one second then slowly lower back to position A and repeat.
2. Tricep dips
You probably know about this exercise.
Hate it or love it, tricep dips is one of the ultimate workouts to tone your arms and upper body. No equipment is needed, all you need is a chair or the edge of a bench.
How to do it
- Sit on the edge of a chair or bench with both hands on the edges ready to support your upper body.
- Lift your glutes off the surface and move forward until your body is fully supported by your hands.
- Before you start, your posture should look like position A.
- Now you’re going to slowly lower into position B hold for one second then return to position A and repeat.
3. Front chest lifts
No arm workout routine would be complete without some kind of weights.
Resistance training has the biggest effect on your body’s composition. It’s a compound movement that will challenge most of your upper body.
Therefore, burning more calories than if you were doing it without weights.
If you’re new to using weights start with a 10 pound pair of dumbbells.
But if it’s too light, you can step it up a notch to give yourself more challenge.
How to do it
- Stand with both feet close together while holding both dumbbells in front.
- Your stance should look like position A.
- Now you’re going to slowly lift forward until both arms are parallel to the ground as shown in position B.
- Hold position be for one second then slowly return to position A and repeat.
THE 6 MINUTE FLABBY ARMS WORKOUT CHART
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF THIS FLABBY ARM WORKOUT
Try to do this at least 4 times a week preferably in the morning on an empty stomach.
You’ll burn a lot more calories at a faster rate as your body will not have a choice but to use up the fat stores.
You can drink water or coffee.
But make sure that your coffee isn’t sweetened it should be black, no sugar or milk added.
Source : www.femniqe.com