No equipment, no problem! Never miss a workout because you can’t make it to the gym!
These workout designed specifically for somebody who’s ever little experience working out but would like to get a little more healthy in their
lives. These is perfect as you if you understand the importance of exercise and have fitness goals to become more active.
These workout plan is 4 weeks long. Them consists by 6 different exercises grouped into 2 simple workouts which gradually and
progressively build upon themselves throughout the one-month period. Of the end you should be able to do more than twice the amount you
If you’ve completed LEVEL ONE, you’re ready to go the LEVEL TWO.
4 Week Beginner’s Workout Plan
Workout Plan Instructions:
1. Jumping Jacks
- Keep the knees slightly bent and land softly on the balls of your feet.
- Engage your core and glutes and maintain your knees in line with your hips and feet.
- Keep your arms extended and your elbows lose during the entire exercise, and maintain a steady and smooth breathing pattern.
2. Push Ups
- As doing the push-up exercise focus on keeping your head in line with your torso, and your torso in line on your hips.
- Engage your core muscles, maintain your body in a straight line and exhale as you push back.
- Take the pressure off the wrists and place it on the outside of your hands.
- As doing squats maintain your back in alignment, by keeping your chest up and your hips back.
- Do not let the knees extend beyond the toes and put the pressure with the heels of the feet.
- Breathe in for you squat and breathe out for you come up.
4. Sit Ups
- As doing sit ups, keep your abs engaged, your chest open and your shoulders, neck and back relaxed.
- Breathe out as you crunch and use only your ab strength to lift your torso up.
- Inhale for you slowly return to the starting position, rolling your spine one vertebrae at a time.
- As doing lunges, keep your weight in the front heel and be sure that when you are bending your front knee, your thigh and leg
form a 90-degree angle.
- Maintain your feet hip-width apart throughout the entire exercise, do not put one foot in front of the other.
- Breathe in as you lunge, and maintain a smooth and steady rhythm.
- Keep your back straight and your core engaged at all times and maintain a natural and regular breathing pattern throughout
- Whenever done incorrectly, burpees can put your body at risky of injury