These butt workouts are intended to let you isolate and focus your muscular tension on your glutes to make your butt bigger. If you mostly feel the tension in your hamstring or lower back, keep doing them daily, the focus will relocation to your glutes.
These workouts are great glute workers. By doing these workouts on your butt for a couple of minutes every day you will develop a great daily habit that will help you to increase your butt size and perfect its shape.
Extended Leg Circles
- Step 1: Stand straight up and tighten your core muscles. Keep you back flat, and the shoulders pulled down and back. Look straight ahead. You are now in the starting position.
- Step 2: Take a step backward by bending at your hips and knees. Lower your body until your back legs knee is almost touching the ground and pause at the bottom position. Make sure you keep your knee in line with your foot and your back straight.
- Step 3: Drive through the heel of your front leg by extending at your knee and hips.
- Step 4: As you are rising swing your back leg forwards into a front kick. You can make the kick portion harder by attempting to touch your toe with the hand on the opposite side of the leg kicked.
- Step 5: Return your leg back to the ground to come back to the starting position. Congratulations you have now completed one repetition of the Lunge Kick.
360 Jump Squat
1. Stand with your feet a little wider than shoulder-width apart, your toes pointing slightly outward and sit back.
2. Push through the heels to jump up, spinning to the left 180 degrees.
3. Land on your toes with your knees slightly bent and squat.
4. Quickly jump up, spinning to the right, and go back into the squat position.
5. Repeat until the set is complete.