When you have sexy glutes it stands out. It doesn’t matter which angle you’re viewing from.You can always know when someone has a nice pair of glutes, even if you’re viewing from space. Yes, that’s a bit exaggerated, but you get the point.😉 It’s an asset that you shouldn’t be afraid to show. If you want to sexify those muscles then this 30 day glutes challenge will help you get there.
And as with anything in life, if you really want it then you have to put in the work to earn it.
The 30 day glutes challenge overview
Three exercises will be involved in this 30 day glutes workout plan and they will require the use of dumbbells.
For the dumbbell sizes you can use anywhere between 10-25 pounds.
If you don’t have dumbbells you can use a kettlebell or something that has reasonable amount of weight.
These glute exercises will absolutely challenge those muscles to grow and start filling out those jeans.
You’ll be given a 30 day calendar that will show you how many sets and reps you should do for each session.
Let’s get started!🏁
1. Wide Stance Dumbbell Deadlift
How to do it
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart holding both dumbbells in front of you at waist height.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells pass your knees while holding your back straight and hold for 1 second.
- Return to the starting position and repeat.
2. Close thigh deadlift
How to do it
- Stand with both feet close together while holding both dumbbells in front the pelvis.
- Now you’re going to slowly lower the dumbbells close to your toes while keeping your back straight, hold for 1 second.
- Return to the starting position and repeat
3. Explosive Kickbacks
For this glute exercise, use one dumbbell or a kettlebell.
How to do it
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart holding the weight in front your thighs.
- Slowly lower your body until the weight almost touches the ground then as you’re going back up do a explosive kickback with your left leg.
- Repeat and do the same thing for your right leg.
THE 30 DAY GLUTE CHALLENGE CALENDaR
Maximizing your gains
To get the maximum benefit don’t just rush through the reps.
Do the moves slowly with proper form, this alone can really enhance your results. If you just rush through the sets and reps you won’t get the benefits, hence wasting your time.
Make sure to perform exercises properly with controlled movements, feel the tension and burn.
Don’t give into the burn too easily, that’s just a buildup of lactic acid(1) which is completely normal.
Do all of the required sets and reps and don’t cheat yourself. You can always fool yourself but you can’t fool your muscles.
So be honest with yourself and don’t rush, instead, take your time to perform the moves.
Eating after your workout
Now that you have worked those glutes it’s time for one of the most important parts.
That’s glute nutrition!🍑
Without this you’re basically shooting in the dark.
You must have a plan with your food and choose wisely for great results. Before you workout you should at least drink a protein shake or eat a high-protein snack.
But the most critical part is after you workout, that is when your muscles are dying for some nutrition, so it can recover and grow.
When you’re exercising, your muscles use up glycogen stores that it use for fuel.
In other words, your muscles have broken down and gotten damaged.
That sounds bad but that’s how muscles grow. Break them down with workouts and build them back up with good nutrition.
That’s why protein shake is a very popular option for post-workouts, because it absorbs really fast.
So remember good nutrition:
- Helps to decrease muscle protein degeneration.
- Stimulates muscle protein synthesis, which is a fancy phrase for muscle growth.
- Help to restore those depleted glycogen stores.
- Help with muscle recovery so that you can go about your day.
The big 3: protein, carbs and healthy fats
These three macro-nutrients are the foundation for glutes to actually grow.
- Protein helps to repair and build your glutes.
- Carbs is what helps with the recovery process.
- Healthy fats also contribute to healthily muscle growth and energy.
There are tons of food options that you can eat before and after your workout.
Make sure to check our list of food ideas, it will make your life much easier.
Start the 30 day glute challenge
All you need now is to start!
No need to spend hours searching “how to get a bigger butt”when you can follow this actionable guide and get awesome results.
Give it your best and you will earn those enviable glutes!😉
Source : www.femniqe.com