Sagging breasts is an issue that many women face. According to the Mayo Clinic, sagging breasts are caused when skin loses elasticity. Factors such as aging, smoking, pregnancy and being overweight can contribute to the sagging appearance of your breasts. Of course, some of these things are within your control, while others are not. However, if you are looking for ways that you can organically enhance the appearance of your chest, this is the article for you! Here are some natural remedies to help give your bust a boost.
1. Exercises: Exercising is one of the best ways to correct a saggy bustline and repair connective tissue and muscles around the breasts. According to Search Home Remedy, these exercises are among the most effective:
- Chest Press. Lie flat on your back with a dumbbell in each hand. Extend your arms up and hold for 10 seconds. This simple exercise works the pectoral muscles. Over time, the breasts will begin to firm and reshape.
- Arm Raise. To engage your chest muscles, do a simple arm raise. Think of this move as an extended stretch. Simply stand with your feet apart and reach straight up. This exercise not only works to enhance breasts but also can stretch your body in preparation for a workout.
- Pushups. To complete a simple pushup, start on your stomach. Push your body up with your arms and keep your back straight. The weight of your body on your arms encourages the chest muscles to strengthen.
2. Olive Oil Massage:Top 10 Home Remedies indicates that an olive oil massage will not only repair skin tone and texture but can also improve the appearance of sagging breasts. The olive oil is rich in antioxidants that can repair the damage caused by free radicals. Simply massage your breasts with olive oil for 15 minutes a few times per week.
3. Good Posture: The way that you carry your body through the day can significantly impact the appearance of your chest. According to an article from Organic Facts,hunching your shoulders offers no support for your breasts. Instead, your breasts droop with the shape of your body, which greatly contributes to the dreaded sag. You can help reduce sag by standing up straight and pushing your shoulders back.
4. Ice: Search Home Remedy says that ice can firm the breast and tone the skin. Simply rub a cube of ice on your breasts in circular motions. To avoid numbness, don’t exceed one minute.
5. Egg Whites: The astringent and skin-toning properties found in egg whites prove to be beneficial for drooping breasts. According to Top 10 Home Remedies, the hydro-lipids present in the egg also work to lift loose skin. To use, spread beaten, foamy egg whites on the breasts and let sit for 30 minutes before washing away.
6. Aloe Vera: Search Home Remedy says that massaging with aloe vera works to improve blood circulation and strengthen the connective tissues. To use, massage the gel into the skin in an upward motion for 15 minutes.
7. Essential Oils: Organic Facts indicates that a variety of essential oils can tighten and tone sagging skin. A few of the most beneficial oils include lemongrass, carrot, cypress and spearmint. The article warns to use the oils sparingly, as sometimes they can cause a burning sensation.
8. Cucumber Skin Mask: Cucumber works to firm skin and naturally lifts the breasts, according toSearch Home Remedy. Mix a ground cucumber with egg, butter and natural cream. Allow the mixture to cool overnight before applying it to your breasts.