What if you only had 2 weeks to transform your glutes? 14 days is more than enough time to see some positive changes, as long as you put in the work.
This butt lift challenge will do the job!👍
At the end of this workout plan, your glutes will be lifted, firmer and sculpted. And it only consists of 3 moves that will target every area of your butt.
1. Hip Thrust
Say hello to your new friend. This extremely powerful workout will absolutely challenge your booty muscles to grow.
You can even add weights like 20 pound dumbbells or a barbell that will increase the intensity for even more gains.
How to do it
- Get on the edge of a chair or bench using your back, while both foot are flat on the ground.
- Your glutes should be slightly hovering off the ground but not touching it.
- Now you’re going to brace your hips as far as possible and hold 1 second.
- Make sure squeeze your glutes as hard as possible while in the position.
- Slowly lower to the starting position and repeat.
2. Curtsy Reverse Lunge
This move is very similar to reverse lunges with a small twist. Adding two 15 pound dumbbells will even provide better resistance for your glutes.
How to do it
- Stand with legs chest width apart holding both dumbbells on your shoulder.
- Now you’re going to lower your body backwards while twisting your right leg around to the left as far as possible.
- Hold the position for 1 second.
- Return to the starting position and repeat for the other leg.
3. Step-up Lunges
Here’s another glute growing move that you have to add to your butt workout routine.
It’s a perfect addition for this 14 day butt lift challenge that will definitely boost your results.
Note: Make sure that you do this workout on a sturdy bench or chair. Never perform this exercise on an unreliable support.
How to do it
- Stand about 12 inches away from a bench.
- Start with your left leg to step up as if you’re going up a high stairwell.
- Only stand on your left leg while your right leg is in the air.
- Hold the for 1 second, then slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat with the right leg and alternate.
THE 14 DAY BUTT LIFT CHALLENGE CALENDAR
Doing stretches for warm-up
Before you start any lower body workouts, make sure to do some stretches.
This will loosen up those tight hamstrings, hip flexors, quads and others. Plus it will prevent any injury and most of all maximize your results.
In the video below, you will see the glute stretch you can do before every single butt workout session.
Source : www.femniqe.com