There are various treatments that will help you lose weight. But to lose over 22 pounds in just 12 days is too much according to health standards for weight loss. But despite that, some nutritionists claim that a good diet treatment once or twice a year it can be very helpful for your body.
Guidelines for the 12 day diet:
Use olive, flaxseed and sesame oil. After these 12 days do not immediately return to the old way of eating for another 3-5 days. Do not eat 3-4 hours before bedtime and drink lots of water and green tea.
1. Dairy products, 5 cups of sour milk, one tablespoon of olive oil and green tea.
2. Fruit, 4-6 oranges, one tablespoon of olive oil, green tea.
3. 6 apples and a tablespoon of olive oil, tea and water.
4. 5 cups of cooked vegetables, two tablespoons of olive oil and green tea.
5. Cheese, one tablespoon of olive oil and green tea.
6. A dark chocolate and green tea.
7. 2 grapefruits, 5 egg whites, a banana and green tea.
8. 300 grams of cheese and green tea.
9. Four fresh salads with olive oil, green tea.
10. 400 grams of roast beef, a tablespoon of olive oil and green tea.
11. 500 grams of cottage cheese, a tablespoon of olive oil and green tea.
12. 3-4 fresh salads and green tea.
In the next 3-5 days do not immediately go to a strong diet, because you can shock the organism. People with health problems should not conduct this diet. Foods that are recommended to be eaten in the early days are grilled fish, chicken, cooked vegetables, egg yolks, fresh fruit and vegetables.
This article is solely for informational purposes and is not intended to provide medical advice. TFT doesn’t take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, exercise, diet, application of medication or any similar action which results from reading or following the information contained in this article. Before undertaking any course of treatment please consult with your physician or other health care provider.