The 1000 calories HIIT challenge is a serious set of workouts that are pretty hard for performing. The exercises are divided into two groups. The intensity must be on the very high level if you want to accomplish the goal. And a goal is: burning 1000 calories for and hour.
What does that mean? That means that you will have to work and work really hard. You need to be disciplined and the most important: not to give up so easily. If it gets pretty hard, you could always take a break.
All you need is just a 20-pound kettlebell, and a stepper or a chair.In the case you’re a beginner and you don’t have any weights, that’s not a problem. The 1000 calorie HIIT workouts are intense enough so you will no need of any weights, anyway.
1000 Calorie HIIT Workout
These are the 10 different exercises of 40 seconds work and 20 seconds high knees. No rest between the exercises.
- 40 sec burpees + 20 sec high knees
- 40 sec kettlebell swings + 20 sec high knees
- 40 sec jumping jacks + 20 sec high knees
- 40 sec spiderman push-ups + 20 sec high knees
- 40 sec jump squats + 20 sec high knees
- 40 sec mountain climbers + 20 sec high knees
- 40 sec plank to push-up+ 20 sec high knees
- 40 sec alternating lunges + 20 sec high knees
- 40 sec step box jump (use your stepper or a chair to jump on it) + 20 sec high knees
- 40 sec plank jacks 40 sec + 20 sec high knees
Plank to Push-up
Jumping Alternating Lunges