10 Mins Intense Ab Workout | Flat Tummy Exercises | Intense Abs Workout | Flat Stomach Exercises | Lose Belly Fat | Burn Tummy Fat | Abs Routine | Abs Exercises
Cross body Mountain Climber
How to do:
– Starting position – hands plank position with shoulders stacked above your wrists (your body in a straight line)
– Engaging your core, as you bend the left knee, bring it in toward the outside of your right elbow.
– Return to starting position
– Repeat on the opposite side –it completes one rep.
– Alternate sides, and for extra challenge increase your speed.
How to do:
– Starting position – lying on your back with your knees bent and the soles of your feet on the floor.
– Your hands are behind your head and your elbows opened to the sides.
– Exhale (engage your core), lift your head and shoulders up off the ground, keeping your lower back pressed against the floor
– Inhale and release – it completed one rep.
Reps: 5, each side
- Begin in a full plank. Lower your right elbow to the mat and then your left, coming into an elbow plank.
- Put your right hand on the mat, and straighten your right elbow. This completes one rep. Do four more starting with your right elbow, then switch sides lowering left arm for five more reps.
How to do
– Starting position – lying on your back with your feet together and legs outstretched.
– Bringing your arms along your sides, press your palms into the floor.
– Keep your legs as straight as possible and lift your feet straight up over your hips, engaging your core.
– Lift your hips up off the ground, stretching your toes toward the sky.
– Lower one vertebrae at a time until returning your hips on the floor.
– Return to the starting position – it completes one rep.
- Begin in the plank position with your shoulders over your wrists, your body in one straight line, and your feet together.
- Like the motion of jumping jacks, jump your legs wide apart and then back together to complete a rep.
Seated Alternating Crunch
Crunch and Leg Drop
Plank With Hip Twist